There are many ways you can personally join the NSPCA in taking action against animal cruelty and ensure that you are using animal-friendly products and services.
- The NSPCA is 100% donor funded
- The NSPCA is mandated to enforce the Animals Protection Act No 71 of 1962 and will not hesitate to take legal action on behalf of the animals that are subjected to abuse and cruelty.
- The NSPCA is the largest and oldest animal welfare organisation in South Africa having worked for over 65 years in support of animal welfare.
- The NSPCA oversees the work of 79 member SPCA’s countrywide
- The vision of the NSPCA is to end animal cruelty In South Africa and engender compassion for all animals